Monday, December 29, 2008

4 days

Marty got a job in downtown OKC!! Its a really great job with a place called Skyline Ink (yes INK) they do a lot of 3d stuff and are in the conceptual stages of a short film so its a great career move for him! I'm so proud of him! 
We're moving out of our place on Friday. I was talking to the maintenance guy today and he said like 10 apartments are being vacated this month, our upstairs and next door neighbors have both moved out already. I think its just Payson, 30% of the population is over 65 here and it seems that most of the younger people are moving away. Also, most of the people our age have kids and have been divorced at least once. I'm sad that we're moving away from Marty's folks because they're great, but we really had to get away from here. 

I'm really excited, nervous, and scared about this move!


No comments: